Remote Control Retirement Riches with Adiel Gorel
Producer: GlassOnion Productions
Rights: Unlimited, 7/25/18 to 8/31/20
1 x 60 core, 1 x 90 PE
Most Americans don’t have a plan for retirement, and many don’t even know where to start. Life expectancy is increasing, adding to the worry that we’ll outlive our money. Financial investments, especially in the stock market, can be risky and only exacerbate retirement anxiety.
In Remote Control Retirement Riches, successful real estate investor Adiel Gorel reveals how to make low-risk, high quality single-family homes for rent investments – without having to become a full-time real estate mogul or harried landlord. For more than 30 years he’s shown thousands of busy people – and people without any real estate training – that creating “retirement riches” is much easier, and less time-consuming, than they ever imagined.
With a step-by-step, easy to follow plan, Adiel Gorel in this program shares his expert knowledge of rental single-family home investing and explains the efficient methods that will make it possible for viewers to invest and reap profits with minimal demands on their time – at any age.
In this program viewers will learn how to:
- Become a rental single family home investor without changing their lifestyle
- Use rental single family homes to finance retirement or even college tuition for their children or grandchildren
- Make the most of an investor’s tax benefits
- Build a multimillion-dollar rental single family home portfolio
Remote Control Retirement Riches offers a wealth-building program that can truly change lives while enabling people to live the life they really want. Experience in real estate is not required, and because Adiel guides novices through the process, the can “invest, then rest” with the comfort of knowing they’re building a retirement nest egg – or possibly an inheritance to leave their family – with a safe, secure investment.
Adiel Gorel is the president of International Capital Group, a real estate investment firm. He personally owns many properties in the United States, and has assisted investors with the purchase of thousands of properties nationwide. A dynamic speaker, Gorel often lectures in the U.S. and Europe on the subject of real estate investing. He holds a masters degree from Stanford University.
Act 1: 00:00;00 to 22:49;06 (duration 22:49;06)
Act 2: 23:19;08 to 40:50;25 (17:31;20)
Act 3: 41:20;27 to 57:45;05 (16:24;10)
Total Content: 56:45;05
Pledge Event Timings:
Act 1: 00:00;00 to 22:49;07 (22:49;07)
Break 1: 22:49;07 to 28:55;08 (06:06;01)
Act 2: 28:55;08 to 46:27;00 (17:31;22)
Break 2: 46:27;00 to 58:22;04 (11:55;04)
Act 3: 58:22;04 to 1:14:46;14 (16:24;10)
Break 3: 1:14:46;14 to 1:27:36;13 (12:49;29)
TRT: 1:27:36;13 (1:27:37)
$72 Pledge ($6 per month)
Program DVD - Remote Control Retirement Riches with Adiel Gorel core program.
$180 Pledge ($15 per month)
Retirement Riches Master Package
1) Program DVD - Remote Control Retirement Riches with Adiel Gorel core program.
2) Remote Control Retirement Riches Book - New, revised, expanded, and updated book on how to change your future with rental homes.
3) Invest Then Rest Book - Learn how to create a powerful financial future using single family home rentals.
4) How to Harness Inflation as Your Ally Booklet
5) Making It Happen Self Quiz - Assessing your finances to see if you are ready to start changing your future with rental homes.
6) Where to Invest Booklet - Where to buy rental homes? The criteria for which markets to buy in and why.
7) The How To 5 DVD Course - A step-by-step guide, covering the entire material, in an inviting and easy listening format with graphics, charts and many more helpful tips.
8) Newsletter Coupon - Free for 1 year A monthly newsletter that continue to explore Adiel Gorel’s step-by-step plan of investing in single-family homes for profit with the latest information.
* All Premiums from Forest Incentives *
I’ll Have It My Way with Hattie Bryant
“The medicalization of American life from birth to death is killing our souls.”
– Hattie Bryant
As much as we all want to believe we can live forever, we all know deep down that it simply can’t be true.
From this program viewers learn that there are things each of us can do to live fully, all the way to the end. Anyone who is willing to take four simple steps now, while healthy, can minimize if not avoid entirely, the pain, suffering, confusion and disagreements that can arise when end-of-life healthcare wishes are not clearly spelled out.
Americans need this information because 70% say they want to die peacefully surrounded by friends and family … while actually 70% are dying in institutions surrounded by strangers.
Few people choose to contemplate critical illness or the inevitability of death until their time comes. Because possibilities are rarely discussed, many people are unprepared or unable to make critical end-of-life decisions and spend their last days in over-medicalized and unnecessarily painful and protracted situations.
Breaking through the taboo of discussing death, Hattie Bryant shows that we have choices.
Food: What the Heck Should I Eat? with Mark Hyman, MD
Did you know that oatmeal actually isn’t a healthy way to start the day? That milk doesn’t build bones, and eggs aren’t the devil? In Food: What the Heck Should I Eat?, Dr. Mark Hyman looks at every food group and explains what we’ve gotten wrong, revealing which foods nurture our health and which pose a threat. He also explains food’s crucial role in functional medicine and how food systems and policies affect our environmental and personal health.
With myth-busting insights, easy-to-understand science, and delicious, wholesome recipes, Food: What the Heck Should I Eat? is a no-nonsense guide to achieving optimal weight and lifelong health.
Eating real food doesn’t have to be complicated. Dr. Hyman is going to show us the principles of healthy eating by walking through each of the major food catefories – from meats to beverages and everything in between. Dr. Hyman tells the viewer exactly what foods to focus on and what to avoid. He will provide easy steps to get started, taking out all of the guess work of putting together meals. As a bonus, Dr. Hyman will also explain how food is one of the greatest contributors to global warming and pollution, then he will show us what foods will take less of a toll on our environment and our health.